Our 360 photography, video and virtual tours are the ideal solutions for your hotel, venue space or tourist attraction. Our technology allows you to create unique 360 immersive experiences and bring your location to your client wherever they are. We can create a 360 virtual tour that can be uploaded to your website, allowing your visitors to check out your space while in the comfort of their own office or home.
Check out some other 360 virtual tours here which were created for some of our hotel / venue space clients:
What’s great is that you do NOT need a VR headset; they add to the experience BUT are not the only way to view the content. It is compatible with all modern-day smartphones, tablets and desktop computers (Mac or PC).
If you are a hotel or venue space and want to show off your location offsite such as an expo or via a virtual client presentation you can now bring your venue with you. With 360 photos and virtual tours, gone are the days of hearing “the camera made it look bigger than it is”, this is because we capture every angle and your clients will feel like they are really there.
Virtual Tours are an essential online marketing tool for your business. You can showcase any element or area of your venue from function spaces through to hotel rooms. Furthermore, highlight upgrade options and allow visitors to imagine themselves enjoying your facilities.
Benefits of a 360 Virtual Tour with Simply 360
- Instant online exposure
- Available 24/7
- Users can experience in the convenience of their own home / office
- Shareable on social media and compatible on multiple devices
- Email the tour as a link to prospective clients
- High-quality 8K resolution
- Ability to add a custom logo base to each image
- Add in ” hotspot markers” in your tour to further explain perks, features or special offers/ upgrades
- Add custom colours to match your company branding
- An excellent online marketing tool that can be integrated onto your website
- No additional monthly fee if you choose to host the tour yourself (we will provide all files and upload instructions)
- Stand out and stay ahead of your competition
All of our 360 Virtual Tours include:
- High quality 8k 360 photography
- Custom designed to your brands look, feel and colours
- Integrated clickable hot spots to showcase features, contact details (to call/email within the tour) or existing images/video or text
- Your logo with a link back to your site (top right-hand corner) and branding on the base of each image
- We can integrate your existing floorplan (if provided)
- Compatibility on Mac/PC – Smartphones/Tablets/Desktops and VR headsets
- We provide the files so you can host yourself (or we can host for you)
Check out some of our 360 virtual tour examples below with various indoor and outdoor shots. Including some event setups to help showcase your venue to wedding / corporate clients, give them perspective and improve your conversion stats.
Best Sales Tool on the Market
360 walkthrough / virtual tour content is the best online sales tool available on the market today. You can showcase your venue and attractions in 360 and let the location speak for itself. As our tech is compatible with modern smartphones and tablets, you can carry this around with you to client meetings and expos.
Maybe you have a unique feature that you want to flaunt? Easy. Now you can let clients have a truly immersive experience. As a result, they will be able to see your space from every possible angle, walkthrough multiple setups or even go on a ride. Never has it been easier to show off your venues or attraction.
Maybe you would prefer to enhance your client experience with a 360 immersive virtual video. Check out the below 360 video taken at Mrs Macquaries’s Chair (turn up the volume to hear the water):
All our 360 photo and video packages are compatible with any device and platform. This ranges from smartphones, desktops, tablets, Mac, PC, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, among others. Finally, we give can also give you the footage so you can share it on your website, social media (EG Facebook, YouTube) and via email.
So what are you waiting for? Contact Us today to get started on promoting your venue or attraction. If you are looking for 360 Google Street View to integrate your business with Google Maps further or a venue layout, check us out here.